About me



Having the last name Nordstrom is pretty cool and just in case you were going to ask, No we are not related to the famous store owners and I am most certainly not referring to my rack (after nursing six babies my rack is nothing to brag about) but rather the irony that I can't afford to shop at Nordstrom or Nordstrom Rack for that matter. Oh boy I could go for a six pack right about now. No, I'm not a drinker, I don't even like soda all that much but I sure do love my 6 pack. I realize how quickly they grow up and I'm trying to drink in every precious minute of them while they are still young and full of wonder and so you see working out and losing those unwanted baby pounds just isn't happening as quick as I would like them to, so in the mean time I'm going to keep on praying for my rock hard abs and hope that dancing in the kitchen with my little ones will melt the pounds away. I'm sure my sisters will find all this quite humorous and clever coming from me. Humor and wit really are not my talents so please don't expect much from my blogging other than some pictures of
our family just doing our thing.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Don't blow a gasket!


This is for you Aunt Jill. We Love the hats!
Reed never takes his off. A little gross actually.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I love it. I am glad they like it. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH. those are so cute. i want some.
    it's such an adorable picture too. love the new blog.

    ReplyDelete