About me



Having the last name Nordstrom is pretty cool and just in case you were going to ask, No we are not related to the famous store owners and I am most certainly not referring to my rack (after nursing six babies my rack is nothing to brag about) but rather the irony that I can't afford to shop at Nordstrom or Nordstrom Rack for that matter. Oh boy I could go for a six pack right about now. No, I'm not a drinker, I don't even like soda all that much but I sure do love my 6 pack. I realize how quickly they grow up and I'm trying to drink in every precious minute of them while they are still young and full of wonder and so you see working out and losing those unwanted baby pounds just isn't happening as quick as I would like them to, so in the mean time I'm going to keep on praying for my rock hard abs and hope that dancing in the kitchen with my little ones will melt the pounds away. I'm sure my sisters will find all this quite humorous and clever coming from me. Humor and wit really are not my talents so please don't expect much from my blogging other than some pictures of
our family just doing our thing.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Christmas Jammies



Audrie begged us all day to open her one traditional gift on Christmas Eve. I kept telling her no because our tradition like many others is to open Christmas PJ's just before going to bed. She wrote us a sign letting us know she was not happy with our decision. The sign says "Do not talk to me unless you let me open a present". Followed by a picture of a sad little girl with lots of tears and a heart ripped in half. She does this a lot. It's kind of cute actually. We get a lot of hate mail that way and apologies too. When it finally came time to open them she showed extreme patience all of a sudden and waited last to open hers. Sometimes I just don't understand that girl. Anyway, I think they look absolutely adorable and the kids really loved their pj's. Thank you Grandpa and Shirley!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: